Friday, January 7, 2011

OOh its been three weeks!

oooHH It's been three weeks since you looked at me!
Five days since I laughed at you saying
Get some pudding and come back and see me!
Three days since your withdrawal hell
Like harrison Ford I am getting frantic!
Yesterday you'd dreamed of me!
But its still one day till you'll say 'I am happy" (because youll be able to shop at the Hillsdale farmers market!)

How can I help if the chickens think your funny when you look sad
I am trying hard not to smile at the cheese I have
Can't understand what I mean? Well you soon will!

(The Farmers Market is this Sunday!!!)

I like vanilla because its the finest of the flavors
Cause its so dangerous you'll have to sign a waiver
Its all about fresh flowers and cheese
smoked salmon and meat
Don't fill up your basket because Sun Gold Farm has some beans!

Its been three weeks since you looked at me
But only one more day till you can say 'I am happy'


Hello ya'all
Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that this next year is full of wheels of brie and wedges of blue, bowls of cereal with fresh farm milk and scrambled eggs for breakfast, sips of wine savored with wedges of cheese from Jacobs Creamery and many cheesy memories for everyone!

This Sunday we will be at the Hillsdale farmers market with a variety of our aged cheeses, butter and a bountiful amount of our fresh farm eggs! I have missed ya'all greatly so please come by and say hi! I will be there in any weather from 10-2pm! Its the first market of the year people!

Until then
Your very own 'cant write or sing a tune'
Cheese Czarina!

No comments:

Post a Comment